Calculated in Death (In Death Series #36)

Calculated in Death - J.D. Robb 3.8 stars.Firstly, ROARKE.That man, this charming, sleek Irish rogue, is going to be the death of me. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is the best romance novel hero I've ever had the pleasure of coming across.Secondly, the plot. Although not that interesting in this book, the bits and pieces about the premiere was what really kept the book moving. I just love the way Nora Roberts writes! She is, hands down, one of the most ingenious authors I've ever read. She has a way with words not many writers have. I love her sarcasm and the bits of humour here and there. Never fails to make me laugh, or, in the least, smile.As for Eve, sometimes I still reel over how easily she says 'I love you' to Roarke. I mean, they've both come such a long way *sniffle* (Although I must say, I'm jealous. She does have Roarke after all.)It was a very enjoyable read and I wished that she'd have written something about the after-party. But I know she won't, that's just what she does. She leaves the readers wondering. Doesn't mean I approve though.